Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Dessert by Taste of Home
The perfect cool dessert for a hot summer day. I like to stick mine in the freezer to set to make it last even longer at an outdoor picnic!
Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Dessert
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1 1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
What you'll do:
- Combine cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and butter, reserving 2 tablespoons for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into a 13x9-in. dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup blueberries.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar. Add vanilla; mix well.
- Slowly add dissolved gelatin. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over blueberries.
Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 3 hours. Top with reserved crumb mixture and remaining blueberries. Refrigerate leftovers.
See the recipe at TasteOfHome.com here
Recommended Cooking Tools for this Recipe: