This salad is simple, refreshing, and a great way to use the many cucumbers your garden might be giving you! It's also the perfect salads for picnics.
Asian Sesame Cucumber Salad
What you'll need:
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 4 scallions
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp fresh basil chopped
What you'll do:
- Begin by slicing the cucumbers using the GEFU V-Slicer on setting 2. Slice both cucumbers until gone.
- Use the GEFU herb scissors to cut up the basil and cilantro. Add to bowl with cucumbers.
- Add 2 twists of red pepper flakes using the GEFU X-Plosion red pepper mill.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recommended Cooking Tools for this Recipe: